As we face a global pandemic, we never know who is infected by the COVID-19 virus and who is not. It is because some may not show symptoms or may show signs of other illnesses. At this point, let us identify the difference between influenza and COVID-19.
- Commonly seasonal and is rampant during fall or winter, but can also happen any time of the year.
- Caused by Flu A and B viruses
- Symptoms include fever or feeling feverish/chills, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches, and fatigue or tiredness. Some people may have vomiting and diarrhea, though this is more common in children than adults
- Treat it by taking enough rest, increased water intake, and prescription medicines you can get from any pharmacy in Wayne, New Jersey
- Rarely occurs but spreads widely or globally
- Caused by new strains of the Flu A virus
- Symptoms include fever or chills, cough, shortness or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea
- Hard to treat as there isn’t any remedy at any medical supply store to stop the outbreak
We never know when these illnesses will invade our system, so everyone must be cautious at all times and watch for the symptoms. Follow physical distancing and seek medical help if you feel the signs.
If you need medications and compounding services in New Jersey, visit us at Riverview . Check our selection of prescription and over-the-counter medicines, medical supplies, vitamins, and herbal remedies. For your inquiries, you can send a message at www.riverviewpharmacynj.com/pharmacy-contact-us.